Lets Nobody Steal Your Dream..!!




                

I have seen many motivational video till this stage.But this is the one which has inspired me the most.Although this video is originally shared by my brother to me and created by someone else.Still I found it very close to my heart.Having Wills Smith as a lead , stills from my favorite movies and its powerful voice pulled me immediately.

But the first question which had come into my mind after watching this was,Who is the man behind this powerful voice? So my search had started like a restless soul by digging Google and I finally found him.His name is Leslie C. "Les" Brown (born February 17, 1945)who is a motivational speaker.After reading more about him.I got to know that his life itself a motivational lesson for many of us.This man was given for adoption and adopted by Mamie Brown, a then 38-year-old single woman who worked as a cafeteria attendant and domestic assistant. He was declared "educably mentally retarded" while in grade school. Despite the obvious self-esteem issues this created, with the encouragement of his mother and assistance by a helpful teacher in high school, he learned how to reach his full potential, a key point in many motivational speeches he gives now.


Comments

Popular Posts