Do you believe that there is one supreme energy right up there, continuously watching our actions? Although this energy is controlling the universe but it too can’t help us with the effects of our "Karma".
Since I am more spiritual than religious so I believe in it!!
We all need to be very conscious about our deeds because Karma hits you back at the most unexpected times.
I have few learning till this stage of my life, which I would like to share with all of you:
1. Your life is the manifestation of relationships you share with people around you...esp. with your parents. I have read somewhere that bad relationship with your father will never give you financial success and with your mother will put so many obstacles in your life. So never hurt your parents and try to fix everything with them if it exists, after all you owe this life to them.
2. Never ever ditch anyone who trusts you blindly. Due to some evolutionary reasons we have such bad tendencies. But at least leave those who have blind faith in you.
3. Be thankful for everything you have got in your life. You are the most blessed soul if you are born with a healthy mind and body.
4. Be the first to help others, don’t bother if you have to cover some distance for it. The efforts you put today will eventually come back to you with lots of good things in returns.
5. Always remember that no one in this world can ever harm you if your intentions are pure.
"Law of Karma “is a very smart teacher, you can't fool it.
Sorry for such a lengthy and hefty post, Husband out of station.no work to do;-p